Special Events in July
Don’t miss the Carnival week and the Flower Festival!
Saturday 9th July 2.30-5.pm Cream Teas at Pencarey in aid of St Teath Parish Church
Tuesday 11th July 9.30—4.30 pm Garden club outing to the Garden House
Wednesday 12th 3.30 pm Messy Church in the Church Hall
Sunday 16th July to Saturday 22nd July is Carnival Week!
- Sunday 1pm onwards: FUNDAY – BBQ, bar, children’s rides & inflatables, music by Matt Hodges and Jamie Hewett.
- Monday 7pm for 7.30. BINGO. Bar & refreshments.
- Tuesday: GNOME HUNT
- Wednesday VILLAGE QUIZ in marquee 7pm for 7.30 start, bar & refreshments.
- Thursday MYSTERIES OF THE MIND show. See village posters for time.
- Friday CHILDREN’S PARTY after school. Superheroes & Princesses.
- BBQ, bar, games & inflatables. Evening music, Dusk at Dawn.
- Saturday CARNIVAL DAY . Note that the road through St Teath will be closed form 5.30pm! Procession at 6pm from the field and finishing at the Village Green for prize giving. Food, bar, children’s inflatables on Village Green. Music by Citizen Smith in evening.
Friday 28th July to Sunday 30th July is the Flower Festival, St Teath Church
- Friday and Saturday open 10.30am until 6pm
- Sunday open 12.30pm to 6pm
- Sunday 7.30pm concert by the Imerys Choir
More delicious Cream Teas at Pencarey, always from 2.30 pm to 5 pm:
- Sunday 20th August, in aid of Cornwall Hospice Care
- Sunday 10th September, in aid of The Merlin Centre
Annual St Teath Village Show 12th AugustSt Teath
- Djembe drummers 7pm – 9pm, Community centre
- Sequence dancing 7.30pm Church hall
- Coffee morning 10.30am – mid-day, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 9.30am – 10.30am Church hall
- Line dancing 7.30pm – 9.30pm Church hall (alternate Tuesdays)
- Gardening club (first Tuesday of the month) 7.30 pm, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 6.30pm – 8.45pm Church hall
- WI (2nd Wednesday of every month) 7.30pm Community centre
- Craftin’ Company (4th Wednesday of every month) 9.30am – noon, Community centre
- Badminton club, 8.30pm Church hall
COMMUNITY BUS TIMES
Regular service to Truro every Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays, and to Wadebridge every Friday, both departing St Teath bus stop outside the White Hart at 9.30 am. Please continue to contact Dianne Cox to book the bus. You can reach her on 01208 850983
There will be a special Community Bus trip on Sunday 2nd July to Sea View, Treligga, a garden open for charity under the National Gardens Scheme. The cost of the trip will be £5, £4 for entry to the garden and £1 bus fare. The bus will leave St.Teath at 2.00pm and depart the gardens at approximately 4.00pm. To book your seat, or for further information, please contact Belinda Walker on 01208 850920 after mid-day.