Special Events for this summer!
Friday 28th July to Sunday 30th July is the Flower Festival, St Teath Church.
Come and visit, enjoy the flowers, music, and follow up with delicious refreshments and stalls in the Church Hall.
- Friday and Saturday open 10.30 am until 6pm
- Sunday open 12.30pm to 6pm
- Sunday 7.30pm concert by the Imerys Choir
Delicious Cream Teas at Pencarey, always from 2.30 pm to 5 pm:
- Sunday 20th August, in aid of Cornwall Hospice Care
- Sunday 10th September, in aid of The Merlin Centre
Annual St Teath Village Show
- 12th August in the Church Hall and Community Hall, viewing from 2.30-4pm.
World’s Biggest Coffee Morning, for Macmillan Cancer Support
- Friday 29th September, 10am to 12 noon, Church Hall
- Djembe drummers 7pm – 9pm, Community centre
- Sequence dancing 7.30pm Church hall
- Coffee morning 10.30am – mid-day, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 9.30am – 10.30am Church hall
- Line dancing 7.30pm – 9.30pm Church hall (alternate Tuesdays)
- Gardening club (first Tuesday of the month) 7.30 pm, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 6.30pm – 8.45pm Church hall
- WI (2nd Wednesday of every month) 7.30pm Community centre
- Craftin’ Company (4th Wednesday of every month) 9.30am – noon, Community centre
- Badminton club, 8.30pm Church hall
COMMUNITY BUS TIMES
Regular service to Truro every Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays, and to Wadebridge every Friday, both departing St Teath bus stop outside the White Hart at 9.30 am. Please continue to contact Dianne Cox to book the bus. You can reach her on 01208 850983