Special Events ahead for March and beyond!
Tuesday 20th March 7.30 at Barry’s – Quiz Night for Riding for the Disabled
Tuesday 27th March 10.30 in the Community Centre – Hot Cross Buns!
Wednesday 28th March 7.30 in St Teath School – Quiz Night
Sunday 1st April 10.00 at Kerri’s – Coffee Morning for St Teath School
Friday 25th May to Sunday 27th May in the Church – Festival of Arts by local artists
Saturday 26th May 7.00 (time tbc) in the Church – Concert by Port Isaac Chorale and Stubby’s Jazz Band
Sunday 17th June 2.00 – Cream Teas and Train Rides in aid of the Village Christmas Lights
Sunday 15th July 2.00 – Cream Teas and Train Rides in aid of Cornwall Hospice Care
Sunday 22nd July to Saturday 28th July – Carnival Week
Sunday 19th August 2.00 – Garden Party singalong and Train Rides in aid of St Teath Church Choir
Sunday 9th September 2.00 – Cream Teas and Train Rides in aid of the Merlin Centre
Out and about beyond St Teath
Saturday 24th March 12.00 at Clease Hall, Camelford – Hunger Lunch
31st March – 8th April at St Endellion – the St Endellion Easter Festival
Saturday 7th April 7.00 at Clease Hall, Camelford – Tintagel Orpheus Choir All At Sea.
- Bell ringing night, St Tetha’s church tower
- Djembe drummers 7pm – 9pm, Community centre
- Sequence dancing 7.30pm Church hall
- Coffee morning 10.30am – mid-day, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 9.30am – 10.30am Church hall
- Line dancing 7.30pm – 9.30pm Church hall (alternate Tuesdays)
- Gardening club (first Tuesday of the month) 7.30 pm, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 6.30pm – 8.45pm Church hall
- WI (2nd Wednesday of every month) 7.30pm Community centre
- Craftin’ Company (4th Wednesday of every month) 9.30am – noon, Community centre
- St Teath Church Choir, 7.00pm, St Tetha’s church
- Badminton club, 8.30pm Church hall
COMMUNITY BUS TIMES
Regular service to Truro every Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays (including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day) and to Wadebridge every Friday, both departing St Teath bus stop outside the White Hart at 9.30 am. Please continue to contact Dianne Cox to book the bus. You can reach her on 01208 850983
30th March 2018 no service to Wadebridge, being Good Friday.