Special Events ahead for March 2019 and beyond!
Saturday 2nd March – A Cornish Evening, 7.30, Church Hall
Tuesday 5th March – Pancake morning, 10.30, Community Centre
Wednesday 6th March – A service for Ash Wednesday, 7.00, St Tetha’s
Sunday 10th March – Coffee Morning, 10.00, Churchtown, in aid of JDRF
Wednesday 13th March – WI AGM, Community Centre
Tuesday 19th March – Gardening Club, 7.30, Community Centre
Wednesday 20th March – Trip to Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, 9.30am, outside the White Hart
Friday 22nd March – A concert by Wadebridge Male Voice Choir and Camelford Town Band, 7.30, St Tetha’s.
Sunday 31st March – Clocks go forwards
And to April…….
Sunday 7th April – Coffee Morning, 10.00, Churchtown.
- Bell ringing night, St Tetha’s church tower
- Djembe drummers 7pm – 9pm, Community centre
- Sequence dancing 7.30pm Church hall
- Coffee morning 10.30am – mid-day, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 9.30am – 10.30am Church hall
- Line dancing 7.30pm – 9.30pm Church hall (alternate Tuesdays)
- Gardening club (first Tuesday of the month) 7.30 pm, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 6.30pm – 8.45pm Church hall
- WI (2nd Wednesday of every month) 7.30pm Community centre
- Craftin’ Company (4th Wednesday of every month) 9.30am – noon, Community centre
- St Teath Church Choir, 7.00pm, St Tetha’s church
- Badminton club, 8.30pm Church Hall
COMMUNITY BUS TIMES
Regular service to Truro every Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays (including Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Monday) and to Wadebridge every Friday, both departing St Teath bus stop outside the White Hart at 9.30 am. Please continue to contact Di to book the bus. You can reach her on 01208 850983.
There will be a special trip to Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary, Wednesday 20th March, £20. Booking is essential, by 6th March.
Call Mandy 01208 851346
From 1st April, Truro £5, Wadebridge £3, hire rates (non-commercial only, D1 licence required) 70p per km
5th – 7th July – The Flower Festival
22nd – 28th July – Carnival Week