Special Events ahead for December and beyond!
Saturday 1st December – Switch on of the Christmas lights, 6 pm, The Square
Wednesday 12th December – Evening Community Bus Trip to Truro, 6 pm.
Friday 14th December – Village Carols, 7.30 pm, St Teath Church
Sunday 16th December – Nine Lessons & Carols, 4 pm, St Teath Church
Tuesday 18th December – Garden Club Christmas Party, 7.30 pm, Community Centre
Monday 24th December – Crib Service, 5 pm, St Teath Church
Monday 24th December – Midnight Communion, 11.30 pm, St Teath Church
…..and don’t forget to join us around the Village Clock to see the New Year in……
Tuesday 15th January – Garden Club “Grow for Snow” 7.30, Community Centre
Monday 21st January – Village Show Committee meeting, 7.30 Bruallen
Tuesday 22nd January – Allotment Association Annual Quiz Night, 7.30, Barry’s, £10.
- Bell ringing night, St Tetha’s church tower
- Djembe drummers 7pm – 9pm, Community centre
- Sequence dancing 7.30pm Church hall
- Coffee morning 10.30am – mid-day, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 9.30am – 10.30am Church hall
- Line dancing 7.30pm – 9.30pm Church hall (alternate Tuesdays)
- Gardening club (first Tuesday of the month) 7.30 pm, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 6.30pm – 8.45pm Church hall
- WI (2nd Wednesday of every month) 7.30pm Community centre
- Craftin’ Company (4th Wednesday of every month) 9.30am – noon, Community centre
- St Teath Church Choir, 7.00pm, St Tetha’s church
- Badminton club, 8.30pm Church hall
- Pantomime rehearsals, 7.30, Church Hall (Jan & Feb only)
- Pantomime rehearsals, 2pm, Church Hall (Jan & Feb only)
COMMUNITY BUS TIMES
Regular service to Truro every Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays (including Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Monday) and to Wadebridge every Friday, both departing St Teath bus stop outside the White Hart at 9.30 am. Please continue to contact Dianne Cox to book the bus. You can reach her on 01208 850983
NO SERVICE on 24th, 28th & 31st December.
There will be a special trip to Truro late night opening, Wednesday 12th December. Booking is essential.
Call Mandy 01208 851346
20th – 23rd February – The Village Pantomime!
5th – 7th July – The Flower Festival
22nd – 28th July – Carnival Week