Special Events in June
Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd June, 7.30 pm St Teath Church Hall, St Teath Drama Group present Agatha Crusty and the Village Hall Murders (not suitable for young children). Please book tickets via Anne 01208 850522.
Friday 2nd June, 8pm, St Teath AFC hold their AGM in the Community Centre
Saturday 3rd June, Jumble Sale in the Community Centre, 2 pm
Tuesday 6th June, Gardening Club AGM, at 8 pm in the Community Centre
Saturday 17th June, 10 am, Village Show Coffee Morning in the Community Centre
Sunday 18th June, 1.30 pm Community Bus trip to Penheale Manor Gardens
Sunday 18th June, Cream Tea at Pencarey for Father’s Day, in aid of St. Teath Pre-School, 2.30-5 pm
Saturday 24th June, 10 am Anniversary coffee Morning, Community Centre
Tuesday 27th June, Public Meeting – Future of our village shop – 7.30 pm Church Hall
Wednesday 28th June, 10 am, Flower Festival Coffee Morning, Church Hall
Wednesday 28th June, 3.30 pm, Messy Church in Church Hall
More delicious Cream Teas at Pencarey, always from 2.30 pm to 5 pm:
- Sunday 9th July, in aid of St Teath Parish Church
- Sunday 20th August, in aid of Cornwall Hospice Care
- Sunday 10th September, in aid of The Merlin Centre
Annual St Teath Village Show 12th AugustSt Teath
This year St Teath Carnival Week will be from Sunday 16th July to Saturday 22nd July
- Sunday 1pm onwards: FUNDAY – BBQ, bar, children’s rides & inflatables, music by Matt Hodges and Jamie Hewett.
- Monday 7pm for 7.30. BINGO. Bar & refreshments.
- Tuesday: GNOME HUNT
- Wednesday VILLAGE QUIZ in marquee 7pm for 7.30 start, bar & refreshments.
- Thursday MYSTERIES OF THE MIND show. See village posters for time.
- Friday CHILDREN’S PARTY after school. Superheroes & Princesses.
- BBQ, bar, games & inflatables. Evening music, Dusk at Dawn.
- Saturday CARNIVAL DAY . Procession at 6pm from the field and finishing at the Village Green for prize giving. Food, bar, children’s inflatables on Village Green. Music by Citizen Smith in evening.
Flower Festival, Music in Bloom, will take place in the parish church from 28th to 30th July.
- Djembe drummers 7pm – 9pm, Community centre
- Sequence dancing 7.30pm Church hall
- Coffee morning 10.30am – mid-day, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 9.30am – 10.30am Church hall
- Line dancing 7.30pm – 9.30pm Church hall (alternate Tuesdays)
- Gardening club (first Tuesday of the month) 7.30 pm, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 6.30pm – 8.45pm Church hall
- WI (2nd Wednesday of every month) 7.30pm Community centre
- Craftin’ Company (4th Wednesday of every month) 9.30am – noon, Community centre
- Badminton club, 8.30pm Church hall
COMMUNITY BUS TIMES
Regular service to Truro every Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays, and to Wadebridge every Friday, both departing St Teath bus stop outside the White Hart at 9.30 am. Please continue to contact Dianne Cox to book the bus. You can reach her on 01208 850983
There will be a special Community Bus trip on Sunday 2nd July to Sea View, Treligga, a garden open for charity under the National Gardens Scheme. The cost of the trip will be £5, £4 for entry to the garden and £1 bus fare. The bus will leave St.Teath at 2.00pm and depart the gardens at approximately 4.00pm. To book your seat, or for further information, please contact Belinda Walker on 01208 850920 after mid-day.