Special Events ahead for Christmas and New Year!
Saturday 2nd December 10 am until noon, Christmas Fayre in the Church Hall
Saturday 2nd December from 4.00 pm, Switching on of the Village Christmas Lights in the Square
Sunday 3rd December 2.30 pm, Tea Dance in the Church Hall
Sunday 3rd December 5.00 pm Christingle Service in the Parish Church
Wednesday 6th December, noon, Christmas Village Lunch, Church Hall
Wednesday 6th December, 5.30 pm, Community Bus Trip to Truro
Sunday 10th December, 4.00 pm, Nine Lessons and Carols, Chapel
Friday 15th December 7.00 pm Carol Singing in the Chruch
Tuesday 19th December 10.00 am until noon, Festive sausage rolls and mince pies, Community Centre
Sunday 24th December, 5.00 pm Crib Service at St Teath Parish Church
Looking ahead to 2018!
Saturday 13th January 10.00 am until noon, Winter Warmer Coffee Morning, Community Centre in aid of Timepiece
Monday 22nd January 7.30 pm Village Show Committee Meeting at Bruallen
- Djembe drummers 7pm – 9pm, Community centre
- Sequence dancing 7.30pm Church hall
- Coffee morning 10.30am – mid-day, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 9.30am – 10.30am Church hall
- Line dancing 7.30pm – 9.30pm Church hall (alternate Tuesdays)
- Gardening club (first Tuesday of the month) 7.30 pm, Community centre
- Pilates (booking essential) 6.30pm – 8.45pm Church hall
- WI (2nd Wednesday of every month) 7.30pm Community centre
- Craftin’ Company (4th Wednesday of every month) 9.30am – noon, Community centre
- Badminton club, 8.30pm Church hall
COMMUNITY BUS TIMES
Regular service to Truro every Monday, with the exception of Bank Holidays (including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day) and to Wadebridge every Friday, both departing St Teath bus stop outside the White Hart at 9.30 am. Please continue to contact Dianne Cox to book the bus. You can reach her on 01208 850983
Evening bus trip to Truro on Weds 6th December departing St Teath at 5.30 pm. Please contact Mandy Woods (01208 851346) to reserve your place. Cost £6.
Special community bus trip to see the Mousehole/Angarrack Christmas Lights Weds 20th December. Please contact Mandy Woods before Wednesday 13th December to book your place. Cost is £10.